Greetings!
I saw my oncologist today for a monthly meeting. No scan, but I had a physical examination that is a little like a sobriety test - walking heel to toe, pointing to my nose. My doc thought I was a bit stronger, my voice a bit more more clear. That's always good to hear. My treatment continues to go well. I have a spinal tap scheduled for early next month, and will have another scan in mid September. Until then, just fun things to share.
It feels like I've spent the entire month outdoors - what a great feeling. We visited my brother-in-law's family cabin outside of Hackensack this weekend. Mims chased the big kids around, and seemed to be growing by the minute while we were there. She's about to cruise along a zip line in the photo below; one of the many things built by Brian that make the cabin such a great place to be a kid.
To my friends at OLIN (my work), thank you for sending your care and creative energy. A short note on a card goes a long way on the other end. The drawings of scenes around Philadelphia bring back views and wonders... like, "what kind of snacks are in Darrell's candy drawer?" Thank you Joanna and Diana for sending your inspiration from LA. I can't wait to see you all again soon. Keep creating. keep believing in what you create. I saw my oncologist today for a monthly meeting. No scan, but I had a physical examination that is a little like a sobriety test - walking heel to toe, pointing to my nose. My doc thought I was a bit stronger, my voice a bit more more clear. That's always good to hear. My treatment continues to go well. I have a spinal tap scheduled for early next month, and will have another scan in mid September. Until then, just fun things to share.
It feels like I've spent the entire month outdoors - what a great feeling. We visited my brother-in-law's family cabin outside of Hackensack this weekend. Mims chased the big kids around, and seemed to be growing by the minute while we were there. She's about to cruise along a zip line in the photo below; one of the many things built by Brian that make the cabin such a great place to be a kid.
More adventures to come. Get outside!


1 comment:
You are amazing Karl. :) Love u -- big sis
Post a Comment