But just the same, I thought I'd write to say hello.
It's been a wonderful week. Sarah and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary with a night on the town, and Mims continues to explore and delight. It's full on mulberry season here, which means daily trips to the neighborhood mulberry trees, where I pull down the branches and Mims gets down to business on some snacking.
I'm feeling, well... the same? It's hard to say exactly. Symptoms of the tumor come and go, but continue to feel less surprising, which I'm taking as a good sign. Maybe it's the chemo, maybe it's a good night's rest, maybe it's my chronic optimism. Who knows? I'm no longer taking a steroid to reduce swelling (sorry muscles, you're on your own) - I wasn't sure it was helping.
All eyes are on July 22nd, a new scan, and, hopefully results of a biopsy. In the meantime, back to the wonderful summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment