All continues to go well in Boston. I'm two days into week two and feeling well. The techs at Mass General are always writing down things for me to do, place to eat, and full of wisecracks. I picked up the mail on Monday to find it filled with packages and letters - thank you! There was so much goodness, the postman asked if I shouldn't come back with a car to haul it all away.
This weekend Chris and Mary, recent poet newlyweds, visited Boston to give a couple of readings. Chris read from his new book Becoming Weather, which was just recently published by Coffee House Press. Eons ago, Chris and I started a poetry journal with our friend Colin. It's been a thrill to watch Chris grow as a writer and performer.
I made a movie this week for the Secret Society of Creative Philanthropy (a long story... thus the movie). It shows a bit of the proton zapper, and gives you a little idea of what life is like here in Boston. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment